5 de febrero de 2010

Conjuntos super fashion








elementos de este set
Playboy Bunny At Play Hot Pink Babydoll T Shirt - Wear Your Beer, $20
Licks Vintage White, 200 AUD
Paris Hilton Senorita - Pink Metallic, $95
Juicy Couture - Non-Stop Juicy Day Dreamer (Magenta) - Bags and..., $160
Yves Saint Laurent "African Shore" Five-Color Palette for the Lips, $62






















                    













elementos de este set
Forever21.com - Tops - Graphic Tees - 2080746270, $14
Vintage 1 Early Action Motorcycle Jeans, $165
Reebok Womens Freestyle High
Juicy Couture - Embossed Croco- Lady Juicy (Lagoon/Dark Lagoon) - Bags..., $180
Fluro Chrono Blue, 2 695 SEK





2 comentarios:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://forextradin-g.net

    ResponderEliminar

✾Comentarios con mucho Glamour✾